The American Diabetes Association's Scientific Sessions brings together scientists and health care professionals from around the world who are involved in diabetes research and care. The five-day meeting will feature the most timely and significant advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diabetes. The program is organized into eight distinctive theme areas and includes presentation by world-renowned diabetes experts.
- Acute and Chronic Complications
- Behavioral Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Education, and Exercise
- Clinical Diabetes/Therapeutics
- Insulin Action/Molecular Metabolism
- Integrated Physiology/Obesity
- Islet Biology/Insulin Secretion