Over four days, the 40th International Conference of the International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD) will feature the latest results and insights from diabetes research, with an emphasis on the life-long perspective.
Topics to be covered include:
- Challenges and Opportunities in Diabetes Care
- Clinical effectiveness of interventions, prevention/ cure of diabetes
- Lessons from high incident T1DM countries
- The Economics of Diabetes: Global differences
- We are what we eat: the politics of food, global differences in food practices and diabetes education
- The Microbiome and Diabetes; Early Diabetes Nephropathy: urinary proteomics, puberty and nephropathy
- Are Diabetes Technologies/Advances Improving Outcomes: sensors, pumps, new insulin analogue
- Diversity in Diabetes Care: social determinants of health, experiences from around the world
Asymptomatic Celiac Disease and T1DM: To treat or not to treat?
Approaches for Teens Struggling with Diabetes – harm reduction vs gold standard recommendations?
Exercise and Diabetes; Developmental origins of health and disease and the impact of diabetes and stress on the offspring
Updates on the big RCTs (TrialNet, TRIGR, AdDIT, TODAY)
Is Diabetes a Trauma? Diversity in Human Reactions to Diabetes Diagnosis and Ongoing Management
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org