10 December 2014 to 12 December 2014
Varadero, Matanzas, Cuba.
Main topics of the Congress:
Diabetes, its prevention, metabolic control in diabetic patients, handling diabetic complications.
• Molecular biology of wound healing mechanisms
• Experiences in the management of patients with diabetic foot ulcer (DFU) in primary, secondary and tertiary health care levels
• Therapies for treating complex diabetic foot ulcer (DFU) , emphasizing in the use of human epidermal growth factor applied by infiltration in promoting effective wound healing in complex diabetic ulcers. Case reports
• Strategies for implementing National extension programs. Pharmaco surveillance results. Clinical studies
• Pre Congress International Course - Workshop on “Practical Application of human recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor (hrEGF) in Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcer”
The event will be held at the Congress Convention Center in Varadero, Cuba.
For further information please contact:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://hptcongress.cigb.edu.cu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hptcongress