This section contains a number of materials that are not available in the print edition of the IDF Diabetes Atlas. These materials include:
- additional tables, figures, and maps
- detailed data on the figures presented in the Atlas
- the references of studies used to generate the estimates
- publications and background papers providing an in-depth explanation of the estimates and the methodologies used to arrive at the figures
- previous editions of the IDF Diabetes Atlas
Follow the links on the left menu for downloadable data and materials.
All the data presented in the IDF Diabetes Atlas are presented in an interactive map that makes it possible to select and print reports for your own needs.
The provided detailed estimates include:
- sex-specific estimates
- age-specific estimates
- rural and urban estimates
- income group
- health expenditure due to diabetes
In addition, below is a slide deck highlighting the most important findings of this edition of the IDF Diabetes Atlas. Fact sheets for each of the seven IDF Regions are also available.
All data sources used for the IDF Diabetes Atlas estimates are available in an online interactive library through Zotero.org.
The list of references used for estimates in 2014 is available here (PDF 268 KB).