The IDF Kids and Diabetes in School (KiDS) Information Pack for School has been divided into four distinct sections:
- Section 1: School staff
- Section 2: Parents of a child with diabetes
- Section 3: Parents generally
- Section 4: Children
The KiDS Diabetes Information Pack for Schools will be made available for download in eight languages. Please make sure to read the following guidelines before downloading the Pack:
- The Pack should be used in tandem with an information session and is not intended to be distributed as a standalone item. A programme on diabetes education should be organised at school around the pack.
- If you wish to translate the pack into further languages or make culturally specific adaptations, please notify IDF and Sanofi Diabetes before any changes are made.
- The IDF, ISPAD and Sanofi Global logos must remain visible on the material. If you have a local partner that supports the project, please seek permission from IDF and Sanofi before adding additional logos on the pack.
- Please provide feedback on usage of the Pack and photos from your information sessions.
- No fees will be asked for using the Pack.