Moto of Poster Connection event: To promote healing through Creativity, Connection, and Activism.
The Poster Connection event allows people connected with diabetes to get in touch with each other no matter what corner from they belong. It would be a tool for raising awareness in both inside and outside the diabetes community.
- Participants should prepare handmade posters using the theme of Diabetes, assigned back side with contact details.
- Poster must include blue ring - the international symbol of diabetes, in the design.
- The poster size should be 10”x 8” inch. One has to send it before 31st January 2013, without fold in 12’x10” cover at below mentioned address.
- Poster exhibition will be at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- First 10 award winners get the special price.
Date of submission of posters: Before January 31, 2014
Date of Exhibition of posters: February 14, 2014
Poster Connection Event
All India Institute of Diabetes and Research (AIIDR)
Swasthya , Opp. Jaymangal Bus Stop, 132 feet ring road, Naranpura,
Ahmedabad 380 013, Gujarat, INDIA