Diabetes Education Network for Health Professionals
"I am very glad to be member of D-NET and look at it as a resource tool to understand current issues in diabetes education, challenges and difficulties." (UAE)
The International Diabetes Federation (IDF) is pleased to present the Diabetes Education Network for Health Professionals (D-NET).
D-NET is the first international forum aimed at enhancing diabetes education and management around the globe. It is a place for health professionals to connect, find support, share best practices, and discover learning opportunities. D-NET is also designed to enable members to access emerging evidence and diabetes resources.
D-NET has been active since September 2010 and is still growing. As a member of D-NET you are part of a dynamic community of diabetes health professionals interested in improving their practice and learning from other professionals from around the globe.The network will provide a forum for health professionals to communicate and grow professionally.
What can you find on D-NET?
- Groups: English and Spanish groups are available. Choose your group and join the discussions!
- Ask an expert: Discussion topics events provided by international experts.
- Events calendars: Stay up-to-date with upcoming diabetes-related events.
- Resource Library: See what’s new and what network members think about diabetes education.
- Videos: See what colleagues are doing around the world.e.g. IDF Centres of Education (Bolivia, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal)
- Members: See who joined D-NET.
- Did you know?: Current diabetes facts and figures
- IDF Publications: Quick access to IDF publications
Watch this space for more features...
D-NET connecting the world…
D-NET is regarded as a useful tool by health professionals all around the world to reach all IDF regions.
Note: 4,389 visits came from 21 countries/regions (May 2011)
"Thank you for allowing me to participate in this educative network, of a privilege organization such as IDF, I am proud of it and I am sure I will improve my knowledge in diabetes education and exchange experiences from people all around the world…" (Mexico)
Access D-NET now!
Access D-NET by cliking on the following link: http://d-net.idf.org/ 
For more information contact email@example.com 
Transmit the message to all your colleagues
We have a D-NET flyer available for you. You can download the flyer as a PDF file by going to the following link: