Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice (DRCP)  is the official journal of the International Diabetes Federation (IDF).
DRCP is an international journal for healthcare providers and clinically-oriented researchers that publishes high-quality original research articles, expert reviews in diabetes and related areas and articles from IDF. The role of the journal is to provide a venue for dissemination of knowledge and discussion of topics related to diabetes clinical research and patient care. Topics of focus include translational science, epidemiology, prevention, new treatments and technologies.
Professor Antonio Ceriello, Institut d’Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS), Barcelona, Spain and Department of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases, IRCCS MultimeMedica, Milan, Italy.
- F. Assah MD, PhD, University of Yaounde I, Cameroon, UK
- L. Guariguata, MPH, Brussels, Belgium
- W-Y. Lee, MD, PhD, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
- D. Magliano, BAppSci(Hon) MPH PhD, Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- R S Scott, Christchurch School of Medicine, Christchurch, New Zealand
- G. Sesti, MD, The Magna Græcia University of Catanzaro, Catanzaro, Italy
- E. Standl, Helmholtz Centre Munich, Munich, Germany
- X. Zhou, Peking University, Beijing, China
- P. Lèfebvre, MD, PhD, FRCP, MAE, Université de Liège, Belgium