Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice (DRCP)  is the official journal of the International Diabetes Federation (IDF).
DRCP is an international journal for healthcare providers and clinically-oriented researchers that publishes high-quality original research articles and expert reviews in diabetes and related areas. The role of the journal is to provide a venue for dissemination of knowledge and discussion of topics related to diabetes clinical research and patient care. Topics of focus include translational science, epidemiology, prevention, new treatments and technologies.
The editor-in-chief of DRCP is Stephen Colagiuri, Professor of Metabolic Health at the University of Sydney and Chair of the IDF Task Force on Clinical Guidelines.
- J.J. Gagliardino, MD - CENEXA (UNLP-CONICET), Argentina
- J. Gerich, MD - University of Rochester, USA
- M. Massi-Benedetti, MD - Universita di Perugia, Italy
- R.S. Scott, MB, ChB, BMed, Sci, FRACP, PhD - Christchurch Hospital, New Zealand
- W. H-H Sheu, MD, PhD - Taichung Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan
- E. Sobngwi, MD, MPhil, PhD - Newcastle University, UK; University of Yaounde, Cameroon
- D. Whiting, PhD, NHS Medway Public Health Directorate, UK