Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice (DRCP)  is the official journal of the International Diabetes Federation (IDF).
DRCP is an international journal for healthcare providers and clinically-oriented researchers that publishes high-quality original research articles, expert reviews in diabetes and related areas and articles from IDF. The role of the journal is to provide a venue for dissemination of knowledge and discussion of topics related to diabetes clinical research and patient care. Topics of focus include translational science, epidemiology, prevention, new treatments and technologies.
Stephen Colagiuri, Professor of Metabolic Health at the University of Sydney and Chair of the IDF Task Force on Clinical Guidelines.
- J.J. Gagliardino, MD - CENEXA (UNLP-CONICET), Argentina
- J.E. Gerich, MD - University of Rochester, USA
- Leonor Guariguata, MHP - Brussels, Belgium
- M. Massi-Benedetti, MD - Hub for International health ReSearch (HIRS), Perugia, Italy
- R.S. Scott, MB, ChB, BMed, Sci, FRACP, PhD - Christchurch School of Medicine, Christchurch, New Zealand
- W. H-H Sheu, MD, PhD - Taichung Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan, ROC
- E. Sobngwi, MD, MPhil, PhD - Newcastle University, UK; University of Yaounde, Cameroon
- P. Lèfebvre, MD, PhD, FRCP, MAE, Université de Liège, Belgium