The scientific programme of the World Diabetes Congress 2015 will showcase the latest advances in diabetes research, epidemiology and management. By bringing together 300 international speakers the congress will provide delegates with 220 hours of scientific sessions as well as over 1000 posters.
The scientific programme is developed by the Programme Committee chaired by Bernard Zinman.
The programme streams and their leads are:
- Basic & Clinical Science - Steven Kahn
- Diabetes in Indigenous Peoples - Malcolm King
- Education & Integrated Care - Unn-Britt Johansson
- Global Challenges in Health - James Gavin III
- Living with Diabetes - Gordon Bunyan
- Public Health & Epidemiology - Edward Boyko
More information will be available soon.
For all enquiries related to the programme or abstracts please direct your email to firstname.lastname@example.org .