- International Diabetes Federation Consensus on Prevention 
- Prevention-related articles in Diabetes Voice 
- National Diabetes Education Program  (United States)
- National Institute for Health and Welfare's DPS Diabetes Prevention Study  (Finland)
- Let’s Beat Diabetes Programme  (New Zealand) - provides a great example of local government action. The programme was created by the Counties Manukau District Health Board.
- National Diabetes Information Clearing House  (United States) – US Government programme.
- Diabetes Prevention and Management Initiative  (Australia) – a programme created by the Government of Victoria.
- American Diabetes Association Diabetes Prevention 
- University of Pittsburgh Diabetes Institute’s Diabetes Prevention Support Center 
- Diabetes UK Measure Up campaign  (UK) - an excellent example of how diabetes organizations are working to address the global epidemic of type 2 diabetes and helping people at risk to take action.
- United Kingdom National Health Services’ Change4Life campaign  (UK) - an excellent prevention campaign which also has very good resources for children.
- Diabetes Australia NSW Type 2 Diabetes Prevention campaign  (Australia)
- National Diabetes Education Program’s "Small Steps, Big Rewards, Prevent Type 2 Diabetes" Campaign  (US)