Five new posters have been produced by the International Diabetes Federation to promote the slogan - Act on Diabetes. Now - and key messages of the third year of our 2009-2013 focus on diabetes education and prevention:
- Diabetes Kills: 1 person every 8 seconds
- Diabetes can no longer be ignored: 1 million amputations a year
- Diabetes does not discriminate: young/ old; rich/ poor; man/woman
- Lifesaving care, a right not a privilege: Education, Medicines, Technologies
- Choose Health: Demand healthy food and environments
Currently available in English, French and Spanish. Download the posters .
If you are interested in receiving print copies of any of the posters or would like to translate them in your own language, let us know at [email protected] .