World Diabetes Day  - 14 November - is less than 20 days away! Here's a reminder of how you can support the campaign:
- Wear blue throughout November and ask your friends, family and colleagues to join you.
- Form a human blue circle, a simple activity with a great visual impact that can be organised as an individual activity or as part of a bigger event.
- Organise a physical activity - walk, cycle ride, hula-hoop or dance. Get people moving in your family or community.
- Promote the campaign on your website, blog, Facebook or Twitter page by featuring information and links from the World Diabetes Day website.
- Identify local heroes that are active in promoting the diabetes cause and healthy lifestyles. These heroes will provide inspiration and a positive role models for people with diabetes around the world.
Visit our World Diabetes Day image gallery  on Flickr to see awareness in action!