Let’s take control of diabetes now!
In November 2010, IDF Europe, along with its partners of the European Coalition for Diabetes celebrated World Diabetes Day at the heart of EU institutions in the European Parliament in Brussels.
The Federation organized an event on both 9 and 10 November to raise awareness on diabetes. Activities included the 'Blue Circle Test', blood sugar testing, a press conference and the screening of the IDF 'Life for a Child' documentary, Lifeblood.
It was the 5th WDD event organized at the EU Parliament. The event was supported by the EU Diabetes Working Group.
- IDF Europe press release for World Diabetes Day 2010
- IDF Europe press release on the event at the EU Parliament
- Press release for Lifeblood trailer screening.
- Life for a Child fact sheet
- Lifeblood documentary pamphlet
- EU Parliament event programme
- World Diabetes Day one page info
For more information on IDF 'Life for a Child' programme, click here.