This advanced-level program for health professionals teaches creative approaches for problem-solving blood glucose variance.
How confident are you with assessing blood glucose patterns and determining how to help people rebalance their blood glucose levels to live well with diabetes?
Blood glucose pattern management is a powerful way to educate, communicate, and bring about change for improved diabetes management. These actions are the key to managing glycemic control.
Fri, 12/05/2014 to Sat, 12/06/2014
The Diabetes Africa Foot Initiative (DAFI) has produced a selection of resources available for download. Click on the images below to download the pdf files.
Diabetes Africa Foot Initiative (DAFI) Technical Committee:
- Chair: Dr. Silver Bahendeka, IDF Africa Region
- Vice Chair: Dr.Evariste Bouenizabila, IDF Africa Region
- Maïmouna Mbaye: Secretary & Africa Diabetes Foot Care Coordinator
- Dr.Kaushik Ramaiya, IDF Africa Region
- Dr. Line Kleinebreil, UNFM e-education
- Dr Z Abbas, International Working Group on Diabetes Foot, Expert Advisor
- Prof George Ramahandridona, Expert Advisor
- Prof. Andrew Boulton, Expert Advisor
The Parliamentarians for Diabetes Global Network (PDGN) is a major advocacy programme of the International Diabetes Federation.
It was established in December 2013 at the World Diabetes Congress in Melbourne, Australia. Parliamentary representatives from 55 countries met at a special forum for diabetes political champions.
The Parliamentarians agreed to establish the Network on a permanent basis to be led by a team of three officers:
The Diabetes Africa Foot Initiative (DAFI) is being implemented in ten African countries.
The primary objective of the Diabetes Africa Foot Initiative (DAFI) is to prevent lower extremity amputations in sub-Saharan Africa.
The IDF KiDS Diabetes in School Information Pack India is available in English and Hindi. Select your language below.