Arinex Pty Limited are the official housing bureau for the World Diabetes Congress 2013 in Melbourne, Australia.
A large number of rooms in a broad range of categories have been contracted. Congress participants are advised to make reservations as early as possible to secure their preferred hotel category and to obtain the best rates. Most hotels are within walking distance of the congress venue.
- All rates are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- All rates are quoted per room and per night, inclusive of a non-claimable 10% GST
- All quoted rates are valid for standard rooms, subject to hotel availability
- Rates for other room types are available upon request, subject to hotel availability.
- Rates may fluctuate so please visit the online accommodation booking form to view current room rates plus booking terms and conditions.
Congress participants are encouraged to make reservation requests online (online reservation will be available soon). For further assistance please contact the congress housing bureau:
World Diabetes Congress Melbourne 2013 Accommodation Managers
Arinex Pty Limited
T: + 61 (2) 9265 0700
Fax: + 61 (2) 9267 5443
Tours and excursions are available for congress delegates before and after the congress, and for accompanying persons throughout the congress. Read more.