Commercial Satellite Symposia
Download the Commercial Satellite Symposia programme here.
Academic Satellite Symposia
Organisers who want their symposia to be listed as an “Official academic satellite symposium of the World Diabetes Congress Melbourne 2013” need to meet the following criteria:
- organisations must be non-commercial and have an academic status;
- the subject has to be of an academic/educational nature and cannot promote or refer to products;
- no commercial message/product must be advertised on any literature;
- ideally the academic satellite symposium is financed by more than one sponsor and any mention of sponsors is subject to the approval of the Organizing Committee of the World Diabetes Congress;
Official academic satellite symposia should take place before the World Diabetes Congress. Upon approval by the Organising Committee of the World Diabetes Congress, IDF can be listed as a supporting partner but will not endorse the programme of the academic satellite symposium.
Official academic satellite symposia, World Diabetes Congress Melbourne 2013
- 13th Symposium of the International Diabetes Epidemiology Group (IDEG)
- Diabetes in Older People: Challenges and Solutions
- ACBRD Symposium for Behavioural Research in Diabetes
- Enhanced management of Type 2 Diabetes in the community: innovation in models of care
- Game Changer conference: Evolving our approach to prevention
Game Changer conference: Evolving our approach to prevent Down