Top 3 reasons why you should attend the World Diabetes Congress:
- 21h of CME credits
- 220h of scientific sessions
- Over 1000 posters
- Cutting-edge scientific programme
- 6 streams
- 80 international exhibitors
- Access to new and innovative scientific and medical technology
- Network with 12,000 delegates
- 230 national diabetes associations in over 170 countries with presence in all seven IDF Regions.
- 350 speakers
Who attends the World Diabetes Congress?
Participants include physicians, scientists, nurses, educators and other healthcare professionals, as well as government representatives, policy makers, representatives from IDF Member Associations and members of the press. For more information, please check the registration by specialty statistics here.
Join us in Vancouver!