- International Diabetes Federation Consensus on Prevention
- Prevention-related articles in Diabetes Voice
- National Diabetes Education Program (United States)
- National Institute for Health and Welfare's DPS Diabetes Prevention Study (Finland)
- Let’s Beat Diabetes Programme (New Zealand) - provides a great example of local government action. The programme was created by the Counties Manukau District Health Board.
- National Diabetes Information Clearing House (United States) – US Government programme.
- Diabetes Prevention and Management Initiative (Australia) – a programme created by the Government of Victoria.
- American Diabetes Association Diabetes Prevention
- University of Pittsburgh Diabetes Institute’s Diabetes Prevention Support Center
- Diabetes UK Measure Up campaign (UK) - an excellent example of how diabetes organizations are working to address the global epidemic of type 2 diabetes and helping people at risk to take action.
- United Kingdom National Health Services’ Change4Life campaign (UK) - an excellent prevention campaign which also has very good resources for children.
- Diabetes Australia NSW Type 2 Diabetes Prevention campaign (Australia)
- National Diabetes Education Program’s "Small Steps, Big Rewards, Prevent Type 2 Diabetes" Campaign (US)