Five new posters have been produced by the International Diabetes Federation to promote the slogan - Act on Diabetes. Now - and key messages of the third year of our 2009-2013 focus on diabetes education and prevention:
- Diabetes Kills: 1 person every 8 seconds
- Diabetes can no longer be ignored: 1 million amputations a year
- Diabetes does not discriminate: young/ old; rich/ poor; man/woman
- Lifesaving care, a right not a privilege: Education, Medicines, Technologies
- Choose Health: Demand healthy food and environments
Currently available in English, French and Spanish. Download the posters.
If you are interested in receiving print copies of any of the posters or would like to translate them in your own language, let us know at [email protected].