26 July 2018
A new interactive and engaging digital platform for the diverse global diabetes community.
The International Diabetes Federation is pleased to introduce the new diabetesvoice.org! For the past 6 months, IDF has been hard at work building something new.
Our new platform isn't merely a new look and it’s not just window dressing. This is a new Diabetes Voice for a diverse global diabetes community. We’ve restructured features and benefits, reorganized content and redesigned a better experience for you. Plus, we’ve streamlined content so it’s easier to browse and search for the topics you want. We’ve taken a deep look and developed a roundup of stories that address issues important to the community today.
- In News in Brief, learn what’s taking shape in the global diabetes community including IDF’s support for displaced people with diabetes and studies on air pollution, screening and treatment.
- Diabetes Views provides commentary, insight and analysis from the Diabetes Voice editorial team and leading diabetes experts.
- Advocating for diabetes provides reports on political, professional and humanitarian campaigns and outreach initiatives. Learn what TIME to DELIVER for action means to the UN and nations worldwide.
- In Caring for Diabetes, we present interviews and information on device technologies and interview leaders with discussions on the global access gap. Who is getting left behind?
- Living with Diabetes reflects the diverse ways in which people manage the condition worldwide. Be inspired by Layla, age seven and her mom who advocate for type 1 diabetes with Lions International.
- In Diabetes Profiles, meet artist Appleton and his extraordinary awareness campaign for diabetes. It’s awe-inspiring!
We hope you’ll use your own voice to contribute when you have something important to say. Remember it takes only one voice, at the right pitch, to start an avalanche and that voice could be yours!
Visit the new Diabetes Voice now and join our community!