In order to improve the knowledge on key diabetes-related topics among its network of advocates, IDF provides continued online education on different topics (education, awareness, advocacy, etc).
Below is the calendar of webinars that we have planned so far. You can download the recording and slides of most of the webinars that have already taken place, with the exception of those focused on the YLD Programme - which can only be accesed by YLD members in the YLD Forum.
- 27 June 2018: Webinar on IDF School of Diabetes (slides / recording)
- 11 May 2018: Webinar on Advocacy: Messaging and Tactics (slides / recording)
- 8 May 2018: Webinar on Diabetes and Ramadan (slides / recording)
- 30 April 2018: Webinar on Becoming a Diabetes Advocate in the run-up to the UN High Level Meeting on NCDs (slides / recording)
- 16 April 2018: Webinar on IDF on Social Media (slides / recording)
- 9 March 2018: Webinar on Diabetes Leadership Camps (slides / recording)