Endocrinological and Diabetes Association of Uzbekistan
- Address :
- 56, M. Ulugbek Street
Mirzo-Ulugbek District 100125
- Telephone number :
- Email :
- Website :
- Founded in :
- Member of IDF since :
- Number of members :
End of 2002 the group of doctors-enthusiasts reorganized the former Republican Society of Endocrinologists to a new non-governmental organization - Association of Endocrinologists of the Republic of Uzbekistan which includes patients as well.
In 2009 the Association of Endocrinologists of the Republic of Uzbekistan was renamed into Endocrinological and Diabetes Association of Uzbekistan (EDAU).
- To support and develop the activities of the members of the association
- To improve the lifestyle of people with diabetes and their rights in Uzbekistan
- In order to achieve their goals, the Association organises the following activities :
- Scientific researches in endocrinology;
- Education of people for prevention of endocrine diseases;
- Increasing the level of health professionals' skills;
- Supporting the scientific and research activity for treatment and prevention of diabetes;
- Education of people with diabetes and their families for self-control methods;
- Diagnosis and treatment;
- Promotion of interests through the Advocacy campaign.
Back to members