Iraqi Diabetes Association
- Address :
- Iraqi Medical Association building
- Telephone number :
- Email :
- Facebook :
- Founded in :
- Member of IDF since :
- Number of members :
Iraqi Diabetes Association (IDA) is Iraq's leading diabetes charity that cares for, connects with and campaign on behalf of every person affected by and at risk of diabetes.
They are currently over a million people in Iraq with diabetes, including a hundreds of thousands of people who have Type 2 diabetes but do not know it.
IDA helps people manage their diabetes effectively by providing information, advice and support.They campaign with people with diabetes and with healthcare professionals to improve the quality of care across Iraq’s health services.
IDA works to prevent the rising number of people diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes through risk assessment, early diagnosis, and by communicating how healthy lifestyle choices can help many people avoid or delay its onset.
- To help people manage their diabetes effectively by providing information, advice and support
- To campaign with people with diabetes and with health care professionals to improve the quality of care across Iraq’s health services
- To fund pioneering research into care, cure and prevention for all types of diabetes
- To campaign to stem the rising tide of diabetes
Message from the President
Hazim Abdul Razak Abdul Wahab "As a member of IDF, we have the opportunity of having access to the Diabetes community and exchange knowledge and experience with others.I think it is worth be part of the IDF in the past,present and the future."
Back to members