Diabetes Association of Trinidad and Tobago
- Address :
- 10-12 Success street
Trinidad and Tobago
- Telephone number :
- Email :
- Facebook :
- Twitter :
- Founded in :
- Member of IDF since :
- Number of members :
The Diabetes Association of Trinidad and Tobago was founded on July 2, 1988 and was incorporated by an Act of Parliment (Act No. 15 of 1989) as a charitable, voluntary, community organization. Currently they have twenty three branches throughout Trinidad & Tobago.
Back to members
- To promote interest in and education about Diabetes Mellitus and associated diseases.
- 2To provide a forum for discussion of the special problems of diabetes in Trinidad and Tobago.
- To promote a general awareness among the population at risk.
- To encourage all to adopt a healthy lifestyle as a preventative measure.
- To collaborate with institutions, national, regional and international with similar interests.