Sociedad Chilena de Endocrinología y Diabetes
- Address :
- Bernarda Morín 488
Segundo Piso Providencia
- Telephone number :
- Email :
- Website :
- Facebook :
- Twitter :
- Founded in :
- Member of IDF since :
- Number of members :
The "Chilean Society of Endocrinology and Diabetes" was founded in 1958 in the city of Santiago. A group of 24 enthusiastic and outstanding young endocrinologists came together with the idea of founding a scientific society dedicated to the development of endocrinology in Chile. Since then it has worked steadily and has been the main meeting point for professionals in the endocrinology and diabetes in our country.Sociedad Chilena de Endocrinología y Diabetes was established in 1957 for medical professionals.
The mission of the Chilean Society of Endocrinology and Diabetes is to integrate professionals interested in endocrinology and diabetes in order to develop and disseminate the discipline in Chile, with excellence and ethical content for the benefit of the population.
- The main activities of the Society are:
- Bringing together professionals interested in the research of endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism and sharing knowledge.
- Disseminate scientific and technological knowledge
- Encourage and support scientific research and the study of clinical and experimental problems in the field of endocrinology and diabetes
- Advise public and private organizations
- Create and promote scientific, technological, cultural and social ties with similar national or international organizations
- Dissemination key messages for the general population and be a reference for patients.
Back to members