Asociación Salvadoreña de Diabetes
- Address :
- Alameda Roosevelt 2727
San Salvador 2840
- Telephone number :
- +1-50322450205 & 22452070
- Email :
- Website :
- Facebook :
- Founded in :
- Member of IDF since :
- Number of members :
Asociación Salvadoreña de Diabetes, ASADI, was established in 1989 as a nonprofit and nonpolitical association (Asociación Salvadoreña de Diabéticos), member of the International Diabetes Federation, by Dr. Roberto Cerritos with the sole aim of offering better quality of life for people with diabetes in El Salvador.
The mission of the organization is to educate people with diabetes in El Salvador so they can live a life with no complications.
The vision of ASADI is to offer a better quality of life for people with diabetes in El Salvador.
- To prevent and/or delay the onset of diabetes
- To train non-specialists health professionals on diabetes
- To help people with diabetes accept their condition and assume their responsibly and learn to live with it
- To educate people with diabetes so that diabetes complications can be avoided or delayed
- To join efforts towards a better quality of life for people with diabetes and their families.
- Educational workshops for people with diabetes and their families
- Workshops for parents of children and adolescents with diabetes
- Workshops for children and adolescents with diabetes,
- Camps and retreats
- Medical education conferences and diabetes fairs
- Diabetes conferences and workshops for health professionals.
- Training for diabetes educators.
- World Diabetes Day activities: 5/10km Run and lighting of monuments
Back to members