IDF SEA members
The IDF South-East Asia Region currently represents 9 diabetes national diabetes associations in six countries and territories. Information about IDF SEA members can be viewed by clicking on the country links below.
IDF Centres of Education
An IDF Centre of Education is a diabetes institution/member organization designated by IDF to form part of an international collaborative voluntary network to initiate, coordinate, facilitate and conduct high quality education for multidisciplinary healthcare professionals in diabetes and other related chronic diseases.
IDF Centres of Education in the IDF South-East Asia Region:
- All India Institute of Diabetes, Raheja Fortis Hospital - Mumbai, India
- Chellaram Diabetes Institute - Pune, India
- Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Education Academy - Chennai, India
- Diacon Hospital (Diabetes Care & Research Center) - Bangalore, India
- Jothydev's Diabetes Research Centre (JDC) - Trivandrum, India
- M.V. Hospital for Diabetes & Prof. M. Viswanathan Diabetes Research Centre - Chennai, India
- Swasthya (Yash Diabetes Specialities LLP, All India Institute of Diabetes and Research) - Ahmedabad, India
- Sunil's Diabetes Care n' Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. - Nagpur, India
- TOTALL Institute of Health Education - Indore, India
Click on a country or territory on the map for more information
Back to list of countries
Bangladesh is one of the 6 countries of the IDF SEA region. 425 million people have diabetes in the world and 82 million people in the SEA Region; by 2045 this will rise to 151 million. There were 6.926.300 cases of diabetes in Bangladesh in 2017.
- Total adult population :
- Prevalence of diabetes in adults :
- Total cases of diabetes in adults :
IDF member(s) in Bangladesh